Some online resources that I found and are particularly useful in my journey re-learning Go programming since the mid of last year (2019), after the last time I touched Go programming in 2015. I hope you find this useful as well. It goes without saying. YMMV.
- Learn Go with test-driven development by Chris James.
- The methodology clicked well with me.
- Ultimate Go study guide, with heavily documented code and programs analysis, all in 1 place by Hoanh An.
- Good notes and code comments by the author who has completed Ultimate Go training by Ardan Labs.
- Go by Example by Mark McGranaghan.
- Crash course for the busy people.
- A hands-on introduction to Go using annotated example programs.
- “Effective Go” by the Go Authors.
- Practical Go: Real world advice for writing maintainable Go programs by Dave Cheney.
Standard Go Project Layout. It covers: Go code style guidelines and recommendations. Naming and organizing packages as well as other code structure recommendations.