My quick notes for the “Building the Software 2.0 Stack” talk by Andrej Karpathy at Train AI 2018 conference - machine learning for a human world.
The part around building and managing datasets is very interesting. We don’t get to hear about these problems often.
Software 2.0 Integrated Development Enviroments (IDEs)#
What IDEs including code editors will look like?
- Show a full inventory or statistics of the current dataset.
- Create or edit annotation layers for any datapoint.
- Flag, escalate & resolve discrepancies in multiple labels.
- Flag and escalate datapoints that are likely to be mislabeled.
- Display predictions on an arbirary set of test datapoints.
- Autosuggest datapoints that should be labeled.