I’m looking for opportunity:
- to work on high-throughput platforms at scale
- to make an impact by being part of something big
- to be part of an organisation with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- to work with a team of competent, motivated and fun co-workers
If you’re looking for experienced talent to build products, I’d love to chat. I have a link at the end of this post to schedule a time, but first let me outline some requirements:
Location: Remote or in Singapore (remote preferred)
Employment type: Full-time employee
Some topics I’ll want to discuss with you:
- What is the mission of this team?
- Where do you think I can do the most good?
- What problems will this team be tackling over the next 6 months?
- Am I replacing someone on the team or is the team growing?
- What is this team most proud of?
- What is the makeup of this team?
- What is your interview process like?
- What is your hiring timeline for this position?
- Which parts of the business will be most impacted if the world stays locked down, and what steps will the company take to adjust?
- How are customers responding to the pandemic and how does it impact your product roadmap?
- What part of your onboarding process has been the hardest to do virtually?
I have been on sabbatical learning new skills and reading good books. I’m looking for the right position and eager to explore opportunities.
If you think we’re a match, please schedule some time on my calendar to talk!