Non-fiction Books to Read
These non-fiction books are on my reading list for a very long time.
Before, I don’t read books that much. But when I do, I want to read books that are worth reading.
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master - re-read and write summary.
- The Architecture of Open Source Applications
- Shape Up - Stop Running in Circles and Ship Work that Matters by Ryan Singer.
- The Rust Programming Language (TRPL) book - currently re-reading chapter 15.
- Learn Rust With Entirely Too Many Linked Lists
- Rust 🦀 and WebAssembly 🕸 - plan to re-read (when SIMD and GC feature land?)
- fastai library v2 is currently (Sept 2019) in active development. Once it is done, there will be a O’Reilly book about it:
Deep Learning for Coders with fastai and PyTorch: AI Applications Without a PhD.
to be continued…